About Jatropha Curcas Plantations
Based in Thailand, Jatropha Curcas Plantations is a division of Palm Plantations Of Australia, dedicated to the continued genetic improvement of the Jatropha Curcas species and has been an integration of our palm and horticultural business established in Thailand more than 12 years ago.
Palm Plantations of Australia Managing Director Neville Burman has been involved in Agriculture and Horticulture for over 30 years. He has a particular interest in the application of new technology and innovation in the improvement of soil fertility and genetics, and the critical role this has to play, in the improvement of overall plantation productivity.
We supply high yielding Jatropha Curcas Seeds, seedlings and consulting services to companies establishing Jatropha plantations in more than 20 countries throughout the world.
Jatropha Curcas Plantations also assists companies in achieving the highest financial returns not only by using our high yielding Jatropha Curcas seed but also thru advanced technology in nursery establishment, crop management as well as pruning and harvesting techniques.
Jatropha Investment / Turnkey Plantations
We can also provide Jatropha Curcas & Biofuel project investment opportunities and offer turnkey plantation establishment and management for the production of Jatropha feedstock.
- Our Jatropha Curcas Consulting services include:
- Plantation Consulting
- Soil testing and audit
- Site Inspection / Assessment
- Nursery Establishment and Management
- Plantation Establishment and Management (including advanced pruning techniques)
- Financial Feasability study (capital, running costs, cashflow projections)
- Advanced Jatropha pruning / harvesting techniques
- Enhancing production in presently poorly producing plantations
- Location and assessment of profitable biofuel investment projects
- Development of Jatropha biofuel, biomass, and renewable energy strategies
- GPS Directed Mechanical Planting, Harvesting & Pruning System